All Tours are offered subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Please review these terms and conditions carefully prior to completing your reservation
By payment of the deposit, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Prices & Reservations
- Our prices are in EUR.
- To reserve your tour, we require a deposit of 20% of the total tour cost.
- The deposit payment must be made by bank transfer. Please note that the deposit might be non-refundable, as we also have to secure services that might not be refundable.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Our prices are in EUR. All payments must be done by bank transfer upon arrival. 20% when a booking is made and the outstanding payment of 80% as follows: 60% until 01.07.2021 and 20% until 04.09.2021.
- Cancelation fees:
- Until 01.07.2021 – 20% of the total reservation can be canceled free of charge. Any extra cancellation will be charged with 20% cancelation fee
- Until 04.09.2021 – 10% of the total reservation can be canceled free of charge. Any extra cancellation will be charged with 80% cancelation fee
- Canceling after 04.09.2021 is charged with 100% cancellation fee
- In case of hike change/ hotel change or any other change that does not affect the number of participants and/or the number of hikes booked, will not be charged extra if it`s done until 04.09.2021
- In case of a cancellation on our behalf, a full refund is made.
- No show, unused activities, and features are non-refundable.
- Your booking, payment, actual or intended participation also indicates your agreement that EURORANDO SIBIU 2021 reserves the right to change at any time & without prior or written notice the start, finish, duration, location, and terms for any activity, accommodation or transportation it provides, wherever the Event organizer deems appropriate
- This can happen just in case EURORANDO 2021 provides the same level of service as booked, in terms of accommodation (number of stars of the hotel), transport (size of the bus), or any day trip (service included).
Incidental Charges/Hotel Charges
- Traveler agrees to be responsible for all incidental charges incurred in excess of those covered by the package and, if billed to us, such incidental charges are payable to us by the traveler on our demand. Incidental charges can include food, beverages, telephone and internet use, parking fees, and other hotel charges.
- All hotels require a credit card or deposit for incidental charges at the time of check-in.
Use of Photographs, Likenesses, and Testimonials
- In further consideration for participating in the tour, the traveler agrees that we, or our designate, may use any photographic, video, or film records of the tours for promotional and/or commercial purposes, without any remuneration to the traveler.
- The traveler assigns to us all rights, titles, and interests, the traveler may have in or to any media in which traveler’s name or likeness might be used by us.
- Traveler agrees that we may use for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration to the traveler any testimonials the traveler may provide to us and for that purpose traveler assigns to us all rights to such testimonial.
- The personal data of the traveler will not be given to the third party.
Clothing and Equipment
- For all activities, suitable clothing is required. For walks, this includes but isn’t limited to suitable footwear (sturdy hiking boots), jeans are not advisable as they are difficult to walk in when wet and several layers appropriate to the weather, time of year and location are advised including a waterproof layer in case of rain.
- As the participant, it is your responsibility to be suitably dressed and equipped for whatever activity you have chosen to do with us. This will not be checked on the day, so this is your responsibility as an attendee, however for trips into mountainous areas if you are deemed by the organizer to have inadequate clothing for the conditions then you will not be allowed to participate in the event. No refund or partial refund will be given in these circumstances.
- EURORANDO SIBIU 2021 does not accept liability for personal injury or death of any participants howsoever caused, or for the loss or damage of property while participating or spectating at any EURORANDO SIBIU 2021 events.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out appropriate insurance to cover yourself against potential personal accidents or loss or damage to personal property when joining us on hikes.
- It is an essential requirement of participating in all EURORANDO SIBIU 2021 trips that you have valid travel insurance that covers the cost of any medical treatment needed and evacuation and also specifically the activity of hiking.
- It is also recommended that this covers cancellation and curtailment.
- You will be required to provide a copy of this on the trip, and without it, we cannot accept you onto the trip and no refund will be due in this case.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Romania. Any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, payments or incidences prior, during, or after the tour, shall be resolved exclusively in Romania courts.
- The traveler has read, fully understands and agrees to be legally and contractually bound with EURORANDO 2021 by these terms and conditions
Extraordinary circumstances and circumstances beyond our control
- In these booking conditions, unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances mean a situation which is beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Such situations are likely to include, for example, war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity (including suspected terrorist activity and terror alerts) and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, epidemics and pandemics and unavoidable technical problems with transport.
- In case of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances an operation fee of 30,- Euro/ person will be charged. All other amounts will be refunded.