If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, we got the perfect recipe – an enchanting fairy tale atmosphere mixed with medieval Saxon mystery. Join us on this day trip of two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, emblematic for Saxon Transylvania.
Duration: 8 hours
Distance: 198 km (from / to Sibiu)
Lunch break: takes place individually in Sighișoara, during leisure time
– Transport in a comfortable bus
– Tour Guide for the whole day
– Guided tour of Sighișoara
– Guided tour of Biertan Fortified Church
– Entrance fee to Biertan Fortified Church
How to book
Group Bookings will be available starting 1st of June 2020.
Individual Bookings will be available starting 1st of August 2020. Please find more details here.
1. Travel by bus to Sighișoara
2. Sightseeing Sighișoara Citadel
3. Travel by bus to Biertan Fortified Church
4. Biertan Fortified Church visit
Sighisoara’s UNESCO protected Citadel will have you rub your eyes in disbelief. Pastel-colored buildings, stony lanes, medieval towers, and enchanting atmosphere, are just one of the few charming elements of this fairytale land.
Biertan is an authentic Transylvania Saxon Village, known for its impressive Fortified Church, which is situated on the highest point of the region, visible from afar. The Fortress is famous for having three rows of defense walls and the famous “Reconciliation Room” – a room that had a special purpose in those times when divorce was illegal and unimaginable.
Biertan Fortified Church